Portfolio

Portfolio

Sunday, March 1, 2015

*ice*ice*

I feel like one of the hardest things for me about photography is just finding inspiration... after all, I can only post so many pictures of my dog! It's winter, and the family isn't doing much outdoors these days and the apartment complex I live in leaves something to be desired.  But today I attempted to make something out of the icy conditions and take a short walk to see what I could come up with.

I am pretty sure the hardest part of all of this was just forcing myself to bundle up and get out in the freezing rain.  P.S. Holding an umbrella while shooting is kinda hard... hand cramp!  Nikon needs a waterproof DSLR.











#hey



Grrrrrrrr.... pinecone.



favorite, feeling like a need a macro lens next ;)

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. I particularly like the last picture of the ice droplets on the pine needles. Bailey is too cute. 
    -zeus

    ReplyDelete