Portfolio

Portfolio

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Lloyd Family

Wow, what can I say?  This shoot was hopefully the start to an awesome thing and I couldn't have picked a better family to do it with! I mean, LOOK AT THEM. Well, read this first, then look at them :)  When I asked them what was the most important thing they receive from this shoot, the answer wasn't creative poses, perfect smiles or even just gorgeous photos.  First they said that they just wanted to have fun but it was the second thing that really resonated with me.  Mrs. Lloyd said that she often finds herself out of the family photos because she is usually the one taking the pictures and that she just wanted some photos of her with her kids. I can completely relate to that!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being the family photographer, but it isn't a rare occurrence that I enjoy a day of shooting and get home to look at the photos and realize I forgot to include myself in any of them!  

So, my ultimate goal this shoot was to provide this family with some wonderful photos where Mom was on the other side of the lens.  

















                                             -K


No comments:

Post a Comment