Portfolio

Portfolio

Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall 2015 Session - The Lloyd Family

This fall, I decided to start offering two types of sessions because I felt it would better meet the needs of my clients.  In addition to my usual full session, I am now offering a "mini session" during the fall. The full session is really a lifestyle shoot which, in addition to being longer, can include multiple locations and props and has an emphasis on getting candid images.  The mini session, on the other hand, is specifically for those clients looking for their yearly family photo and/or Christmas card photos during the fall. 

The Lloyd Family were the first to sign up and it went awesome, if I do say so myself! I am so happy with how these turned out!  










CUTEST KIDS EVER

These folks are so photogenic, it really makes my job easy!  

                                                 xo,
                               -K



1 comment: